In an effort to develop a truly unique and inspiring festival, Life is Beautiful Festival (L.I.B) has named ten innovative chefs to a Culinary Advisory Board to provide creative direction and programming for the culinary portion of the two day music, food and arts festival planned for Downtown Las Vegas this fall.
“It’s an incredible honor to be associated with this highly respected and innovative group of chefs. Together, we will be creating a culinary program for Life is Beautiful that completely reinvents the way people experience food, wine, beer and spirits in a festival environment,” stated Rehan Choudhry, CEO of Aurelian Marketing Group that is co-producing L.I.B..
The committee will be chaired by Bruce & Eric Bromberg of Blue Ribbon Restaurants in New York and Las Vegas and include some of the leading chefs in the country today, including:
· Kim Canteenwalla, Honey Salt, Las Vegas, NV
· Scott Conant, Scarpetta, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Toronto & Las Vegas and D.O.C.G. Enoteca Las Vegas
· Chris Cosentino, Incanto Restaurant and Boccalone Salumeria, San Francisco, CA
· Hubert Keller, Fleur de lys & Burger Bar, San Francisco and Fleur by Hubert Keller & Burger Bar, Las Vegas
· Donald Link, Herbsaint, Cochon & Cochon Butcher, New Orleans, LA
· Michael Mina, Mina Group, San Francisco, CA
· Rick Moonen, rm seafood, Las Vegas, NV
· Jet Tila, Los Angeles, CA
· Jonathan Waxman, Barbuto, New York, NY
"I am extremely honored to be chairing the Culinary Advisory Board and bringing together such an amazing and forward thinking group of chefs and taste makers for one massive party right in the heart of Las Vegas," stated Bruce Bromberg, chef and co-owner of the Blue Ribbon Restaurant Group.
The culinary area of the Life is Beautiful Festival tentatively plans to feature up to 80 chefs in a Moroccan inspired bazaar of food and merchandise stalls as well as various demonstrations and competitions and a garden for wine, beer and spirits. The Festival also plans to offer exclusive dining experiences prepared by a top chef or a collaboration of chefs, winemakers and mixologists.
Life is Beautiful Festival plans to attract tens of thousands of people per day to Downtown Las Vegas for the first annual festival. L.I.B. is being developed by Aurelian Marketing Group in partnership with Another Planet Entertainment, MAKTUB Marketing and Downtown Project. Additional Festival information including dates, tickets and details on the music, culinary and arts programs will be released at a later date. Visit www.lifeisbeautifulfestival.com and sign up to receive information via email