New Prix-Fixe Menu Rich in Italian Tradition
Lupo by Wolfgang Puck has introduced a new five-course, prix-fixe menu inspired by Chef Eduardo Perez’ recent trips to Italy. The “Discover Italy” dinner menu is priced at $60 per person
During his annual culinary explorations through the country, Chef Perez researched and developed new dishes by studying the culture, food and cooking techniques of celebrated Italian chefs in world-renowned restaurants. These chefs include Michelin-starred Chef Gaetano Trovato of “Arnolfo” in Tuscany, Chef Maurilio Garola of “La Ciau del Tornavento” near Alba and Chef Gian Nicola Colucci at “Hotel Danieli” in Venice. Over the last few years, Chef Perez has traveled through Capri, Sorrento, Naples, Rome, Florence and Bologna to immerse himself in the various regions of Italy.
“My yearly trips provide me with the continued knowledge of Italian culture and cuisine, which I can then bring back and implement at Lupo,” said Executive Chef Eduardo Perez. “I’m excited to bring a taste of Italy to our guests here in Las Vegas. This new menu highlights traditional ingredients that create a robust discovery of flavors and textures.”
The “Discover Italy” menu includes:
- · Endive and Celery Salad with Parmesan and Garlic-Anchovy Vinaigrette
- · Prosciutto and Parmesan Tortellini in Chicken Broth with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- · Maine Lobster Ravioli with Mascarpone, Parsley and Black Truffle Butter Sauce
- · Milk Braised Breast of Veal with Parmesan Polenta, Green Beans and Sage
- · Roasted Baby Forelli Pear with Almond Pistachio Cream
The “Discover Italy” menu is available in addition to the restaurant’s a la carte menu.
Lupo by Wolfgang Puck is located inside Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. For reservations, please call (702) 740-5522 or visit wolfgangpuck.com.